I love easy recipes. Easy and delicious recipes are even better! This recipe for crock pot BBQ pulled pork sandwiches is really delicious and certainly doesn't get much easier. With only three ingredients and cooked in the crock pot, it makes a great family meal any night of the week. Just make a quick side dish and you've got dinner ready! Our family really enjoyed these sandwhiches and can't wait to have them again soon!
pork roast or pork shoulder
1 cup BBQ sauce, plus extra for serving
1 cup Coke (or other cola soda)
1. Place pork in crock pot.
2. Pour BBQ sauce over pork.
3. Pour in about 1 cup of Coke. You may use more or less depending on how much meat you're cooking, but just use enough Coke to almost, but not completely cover the pork.
4. Set crock pot to high for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Remove pork from crock pot.
6. With fork, pull pork apart. It should be tender and will shred easily.
7. To the shredded pork add extra BBQ sauce and liquid from crock pot to taste.
8. Serve warm on buns.
Inspired by this pin for BBQ pulled pork.