I've been making this fudge recipe for years and it really is the easiest fudge recipe ever. Seriously, you can make a batch in just minutes and the results are perfect every time! It's delicious too!
3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 to 1 cup of nuts (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat melt chocolate chips and condensed milk.
2. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nuts.
3. Spread evenly in a foil lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
4. Chill two hours or until firm.
5. Turn fudge onto cutting broad. Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store covered at room temperature.
When it comes to fudge, do you like yours with nuts or plain?
I prefer nuts, but plain is good too!