Do you love Red Lobster cheddar biscuits? I sure do! If you've never had them you're missing out on a little piece of heaven on earth! They're little bundles of warm, cheesy, buttery, salty goodness! When the server brings these to the table, I have to use all of my self control to keep myself from eating the entire basket!
I found this copy-cat recipe for Red Lobster cheddar biscuits on Pinterest and it's incredibly close to the real thing. I also discovered the reason why these biscuits are so good - they're mostly butter and cheese! I can't believe how easy these biscuits are to make and how quickly they mix up and bake! Now you can have as many cheddar biscuits as you want whenever you want. Wait, maybe that's not such a good thing after all!
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 4 Tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1. Add cold butter to Bisquick. Cut in with a pastry cutter.
2. Add cheese and milk. Mix just until all ingredients are combined.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets.
4. In 400 degree oven, bake 11 - 13 minutes or just until biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. Remove biscuits from baking sheets and place on wire racks to cool.
6. Using a teaspoon, add butter glaze. Serve warm.